Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Download date for revised V4

Does anyone know for sure what the cut off date would be for obtaining the updated V4? I downloaded on 3/15 and had no problems installing but have only used stock programs without any changes a couple of times: no problems. Just want to make sure if I need to down load a more up to date revision before I start playing with expert settings. For shame that XP did not put version codes like 4.01 so we could know.

XP will leave V4 on their web site for downloading indefinitely.... no time limit... just as you can go their and download v3.2 or 2.0 if you want

fastensmooth said:
Does anyone know for sure what the cut off date would be for obtaining the updated V4? I downloaded on 3/15 and had no problems installing but have only used stock programs without any changes a couple of times: no problems. Just want to make sure if I need to down load a more up to date revision before I start playing with expert settings. For shame that XP did not put version codes like 4.01 so we could know.
I'm not sure if that was the latest update with the bugs fixed. But I would go and update it again to make sure before you make and save programs and realize you don't have the updated version. Xp does add numbers to their updates, but I don't think this warranted a 4.1 title it was just an over looked glitch that was fixed quickly.

Hi, I've talked with Alain (XP) about a problem with the Android app (Go-Detect) and He's told to me that a 4.1 will be released soon to fix that problem.......

solmer said:
Hi, I've talked with Alain (XP) about a problem with the Android app (Go-Detect) and He's told to me that a 4.1 will be released soon to fix that problem.......

Any further information on what else to expect from 4.1?

Hi!, no more info....Only that Go-DETECT will works with ALL coils...I've not discovered any bug that I can tell at this time....