Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DOWNLOADABLE CTX 3030 Search Mode Programs

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
THESE SEARCH MODE PROGRAM FILES HAVE BEEN PROVIDED BY MEMBERS OF THE CTX 3030 RESOURCE FORUM. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN VERIFIED OR SCANNED FOR CONTENT. AS SUCH, NEITHER FINDMALL OR THE MODERATORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CONTENT OR USE.

Digger's note: When folks ask me what program I use for a certain type of detecting, I am more than willing to share some that I have built. However, what works well for me in my part of the world may not work as well for someone else, in another part of the world. We all have different hunt styles, hunt for different types of targets, and hunt in different soil conditions. With that in mind, I encourage everyone to learn the functionality of CTX 3030 and build their programs based on their personal preferences. You can start with the factory default programs, tweak them in XChange2 and save them as a new program. If you prefer to replicate what some of us have been willing to share, feel free to download any of the programs that you find on this page, put them into your detector and hit the fields. If you see a setting or two that you like better than these, or you simply want to change the size of the bins or the pitch of the tones, make the changes and save them to the program. Eventually, you'll get it just right! When you do, you can name it anything you want. But I'd appreciate it if you would come back and share it with the rest of us. HH Randy

To Import one of these Search Mode files into your CTX 3030