Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Downtown Charleston no metal det.

A

Anonymous

I found a construction site today, I have not got my detector yet, but Dave is mailing it tomorrow. Anyway they have dug up anywhere between two feet to 6 feet in some areas. I got in there this evening with out a detector and found some really nice stuff. Blob top bottles, ink wells, pieces of old china, I cant wait to get in there with my Cortes. the thing with Charleston is that little people know the entire city is built on top of one land field after another, you can find tons of stuff without a detector. Somebody let me know if you are ever in town and want to do some good diggin. Everyone goes to the beach around here, dont know why all the goodies are inland any way just wanted to tell somebody.

Hi Ronnie,I'd love to come down and detect and or dig with you sometime.I live up in Spartanburg.I try to come down a few times a year and look around.I've found some nice stuff down there.I have a lot of free time with my job.Any time is good for me,