Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dr. YY. B, Caldwell

possum

I found a medium size bottle (appx.7" tall) at a house dump. Everything was on or near the surface and appeared to be from the 50's or 6o' - nothing really old. The bottle has embossing that reads "Dr. YY. Caldwell's, Montcello Illinois". Wish I knew how to post pictures, but I don't. I'll try and get my son-in-law to stop be and show me how and then I can post a picture of it. Untill then, can anyone give me any information on YY. Caldwell?

Those are newer, machine made bottles and not worth anything.

Sorry.

Thanks for responding. I didn't think it was worth anything except to me. I enjoyed pilfering through all the trash, broken bottles and, househould items. I did find 2 old green Coke bottles (from Louisville) and a quart milk or cream bottle.Also got an embossed clear Pepsi bottle and a 7up bottle with the painted on label - worn and faded but I could still read it. My wife, daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughters were along so it was a fun time - the bottles were just a bonus.

It's always fun!