Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:drinking: Few more finds with the Deus

Derrelld

Still learning alot about this little machine.. I do know one thing, its nice to hunt with while the temperatures up!! The headphones allow a lot of air to flow through. Kinda nice not having your ears all sticky and nasty when your done hunting! Went back to an old house site I have been hunting on a regular basis the last few months.. Its amazing all the things that this little detector will pick up on. The last few times I went out.. I kinda fumbled around changing settings. Today I put it in Deus fast and after ground balancing I didnt touch a thing.. I really like this setting, and hit seemed to do a really nice job in the hard hit yard. Found a few buttons, another one of the Buffalo nickel ones, that makes three out of that yard. A couple 38 casings, and a led weight, plus a nice little buckle. One item I thought was really neat was the large round disc.. It said Blood Bros Universal Joint around the outer edges and PAT Applied For in the center.. I googled Blood Bros, I read where they made equipment parts back in the early 1900's..
Well thanks for looking everyone!!! Good luck and happy hunting!
Derrelld

Thanks Dr.!
Yeah all three have clasps on the back just like flat button.. Thanks for looking and good luck on your next hunt bud!
Derrelld

Very nice finds. I found 1 of those Buffalo nickel button, but it had the buffalo on it instead of the Indian.