Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

dry sand run...no gold getting high on silver coins for now :laugh:

tomcatpl

did 6 hours of dry sand

3 quarters
8 dimes
5 buffalo nickles
1"v" nicle 1904

Now heres an interesting post!...you got 5 buffs and a V hunting the high and dry? Thats pretty unusual right? Unless some big wind blew off the windward dunes a couple feet? dont give us this Readers Digest bull!

Back story man!:clapping: Dish with the details! You cant just log on here and say, "Hey fellers, I got some clad and 5 Buff Nickels and a '04 V hunting the high dry sand for six hours" take your time, I know you got writing skills Tom, and of course, pics are a must or it didn't happen! ..Ok? You get a little pass here for your experience and time on board, but hell? We are snowed in and dying here! How would you feel if Cupajo logged in to tell us "Hey guys, I found a ring today, its another gold one too, sort of shiny and nice"... See?...

Take us on an adventure!:rofl: Heres a little help: " I was up and gone before the dawn, my one bad hip was hurtin something turrible, but whats a guy to do? I've been thinking about hunting this one particular stretch of high dunes and waiting for the right time, well, today was it! Big onshore wind for the past few weeks took the top off the old dunes! Clear down to the hardpack! I fired up my trusty old Minelab, set 'er on stun, and went for a run and gun, over the fence and down the road, searching for silver, hoping for gold! Stopped for coffee, Old guy down at the bait shop said they used to be a lot of traffic up there in the old days, kids would ride their bikes out there and camp for weeks on end " "Said, thats where I would look if'n I were you, so I gobbled up a handful of Tylenol, swilled down my luke warm coffee in one gulp, and bucked on up there with the scoop and the 'Lab...then, all of a sudden..."......
Mud

soryy !! this was a spot where after the big huricane the boardwalk has lifted...so they took out a lot of the sand from under the BW ...i hunted the spot to death after the storm with few gys (about 120 silver out of it then) we had very strong wind blowing the sand of the spot so i went back today got a bit more out of it!!

and thats the whole story

I CANT SAY NOTHING BAD ABOUT CUPAJO he keeps me going with all the gold he post on here :thumbup: