Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dry Sand searching......in the "Enhanced' mode...........

Ivan

has anyone tried this with their CZ3D? Would it make the detector more sensitive to small gold items....................any increase in depth ....etc.... etc........give me your theories or experiences....thanks!!!!

Not sure if Enhanced mode in that circumstance would have more depth than Salt mode.

As far as sensitivity to smaller gold, I think it would. Salt mode is less sensitive to smaller gold due to it being tuned to balance out wet, salt sand and hence any smaller gold target in that range.

I do know that certain targets that would ID as mid tone in Salt could ID as high tone in Enhanced due to the unit being designed in Enhanced mode, for old coin hunting in older sites with less aluminum trash. I would assume when dry sanding, you would be digging all non-ferrous targets so ID is not much of an issue.

Dig all mid and high tones dry sanding.

If the unit can ground balance in Enhanced mode on your dry sand, I would hunt in that mode.