Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dual Frequency F75

No guarantee it will. The folks that know, such as Dave J. and Mike Scott, have been keeping their lips closed fairly tight. My money's on next year. I could see something for the Spring. Could I be wrong? Yes. Heck, I probably am. Lord knows I'm completely in the dark and wondering the same thing!

MID MAY!!!!!!! My guess is most bugs are worked out by now. Blinding chrome. Very nice. HH

jimmie said:
When will the dual frequency F75 detectors be released ? Jim
Isn't that what they call a CZ?
People have been saying May for 5 years now---which year?
The space shuttle was only grounded for 18 months --- how badly could the "Dirt Diggler" have performed for it to be still in the de-bug stage.

I'm doing last years taxes this month, let's see the new machine...... :lol:

Would this be like a CZ3D with DD coils and boost mode in an F75 style case/shaft? Somehow I just can't wrap my head around this. It seems an oxymoron of sorts. If it can be done and sells for less than a CTX, I'll sell my car to buy one and walk to the hunt sites.

I have no idea and I'm not sure why they original F75 was not dual freq like the CZ. The CZ not only was an excellent coin and relic detector but also unbeatable at the beach, basically a land version of the CZ20/21. Don't get me wrong, I love my F75 and have found a lot with it, but having the dual Freq on my CZ's was an added benefit especially when I hit the beach on those rare occasions.

I'Am in no hurry for the new Fisher. I want it to be "Right". Not the same machine with a new paint job ect,ect..... I want it to be ground breaking,eye popping, taking us to the next level type of machine. So Fisher take your time and blow our minds.
HH
CD

All new design with depths, and speed, in a single frequency output like no other detector before it..

That is why it wasn't made a dual frequency..... Fisher went for a big gun..deep deep single frequency detector..

Elton said:
All new design with depths, and speed, in a single frequency output like no other detector before it..

That is why it wasn't made a dual frequency..... Fisher went for a big gun..deep deep single frequency detector..

I know and I do love the new design, it's light, fast, gives a lot of information all at once on the large display, and will run almost a whole season on 4 aa batteries. Build wise, I found it far superior and easier to swing than the CZ's I've owned, and I love the trigger pinpoint and pistol grip setup. No complaints here about the F75, I love mine, it's just that extra freq. would have been nice so I could use it in a few other locations but I can see where they wanted to go with this and in doing so they made an awesome relic detector. :)

Lem said:
would not mind a water proof F75 hope their new model will be waterproof

Or even weatherproof/rain proof like the old CZ7 and 7a's I had would be cool. But I have rain covers for my F75 so it's not a big deal for me, however it seems like waterproof land oriented machines are the wave of the future, or maybe just a fad, who knows? But I'm sure Fisher has someting in the works to compete with the Garretts and Minelabs :)