Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DUG A BUNCH!!

PACK RAT

Went out Sunday morning to an old library park for about 4 hours with the Land Star. Wanted to get some real time in with it since I just got it back from Bounty Hunter. I decided to dig everything that would give a repeatable beep, even if the tone would change. Dug a bunch of garbage, but finally dug 4 rings. None of any value, But at least I finally hit one. One is just aluminum band type, one a cheap skull type, and two different type mood rings(They call them mood rings I think because yours change when you find out they aren't worth anything. HA HA). Got 3 quarters,9 dimes, 3 nickels, 33 pennies(one being a 45 wheat which was on top the ground, Go figure). Did find a cool pendent off a necklace. It was shaped like a bird cage with two birds in it. Each bird had a jewel in their centers and gem eyes. One eye was missing the stone. Not valuable but still cool. Learned will be seeing a lot of more trash if you want to get the good stuff though. Did get pictures but will have to figure how you get them from the digital camera to you. On vacation and heading to the mountains for a week. The wife and I are taking the detectors with us in case we find a good place to swing for a bit. Will get back with you when we get back. Who knows, maybe will find one of the lost hoards I've been researching. One could only hope. If that would happen, would be swinging every day!

Hi Pack Rat:

Try this site for easy photo transfer...:

http://photobucket.com/

Just register and follow the directions...This site saves your pictures...and it is just a one click proccess to copy, then you bring your mouse back to this site and hit paste in your post...simple as can be...if you need any help, just PM me....You still have to upload your pics to your computer first, unless your computer has a card reader, then you can grab the pics right off the flash card....

HH,

BH-LandStar