Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug a scarce little emerald green poison (Ricin)

Mr Seitz

Went out around noon to a dump by the creek I thought we dug it out.I found another decent pocket,not all that old maybe some 90s 1900.I got a nice little scarce Ricin poison, emarld green,and a few other goodies.I like old privy's better but you cant beat a nice day by the creek digging bottles.

[attachment 85476 Jordandump3302008006.jpg]
[attachment 85478 Jordandump3302008011.jpg]

The Rob't Nesbitt Ricin co.phila pa.
[attachment 85480 Ricin.jpg]

Cleaned up
[attachment 85482 Jordandump3302008014.jpg]

cool little pottery perfume.
[attachment 85484 Jordandump3302008012.jpg]

I know from experience that water was colddddddddd so I washed them at home.

Great haul. Too bad the Ricin will get ya!:rofl: Got to admit, it is a bit scary to read that. You just washing them with plain water and brushes, or tumbling them? Up here we have a lot of sick glass and some hard stains that only tumbling may get out. Yours seem to clean up well.

I just wash them.It was packed with ash and dirt so it wouldn't have killed me to bad:goodnight: lol