Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug Eagle Button

SkipSC

Dug this in Eagle Button in Aiken, SC today. Can anyone give me some details on it? Still haven't found the exact one on the Internet yet.

n/t

Thanks for the replies. JimCVA, you were right on. I checked the Waterbury Button Company website and found it to be called a "Great Seal of the US (Defense Guard)". Looks like they still use it today. I don't know how old this one is, but a friend said probably 2nd World War. Cool find right in the city on a grassy median.

WW1 jacket button, flat face, WW2 has rounded top with a little thicker Rim

Can you hunt the grassy strips that separate traffic on the roads just North of downtown?

Thank you shooter. We had it narrowed down to WW1 or WW2.

GR, Yes, as I have found to be the case with most communities, you can hunt any public property such as grassy medians, parks, etc. But always check if in unfamiliar territory.