Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug some "Caps" Sunday Night.

John M (Ct)

Hit the old farm field one more time Sunday Night.Dug a bunch of modern bullets as the field also gets hunting action.After about 2 1/2 hrs of scratching around I got that sweet silver sound and out popped a nice 1809 Capped Bust Dime.A real beauty that has been lucky the plow hasn't tore her up.I think a return to the area is in order again this weekend for some more night time digging.He she is with the modern "caps".

Take Care, John

[attachment 59657 P6120052.JPG]
[attachment 59658 P6120054.JPG]
[attachment 59660 P6120056.JPG]
[attachment 59659 P6120055.JPG]

n/t

For all the kind replies.This field has been amazing over the past 3 years on what it has given up.The section this coin came out of has been tilled,flattened and has corn planted on it right now.The corn is very small at this time so we can swing over it.But I am amazed that the machinery has not torn up this little beauty.My buddy hasn't shut up the past couple of days about returning soon..........So I guess Saturday night will we try one more time.If anything turns up then I know at the end of the season we will be back.

Thanks again, John