Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dug some more with my new Nexus today.

The Nexus detectors look really good, in other videos I have watched . What size coils and Freqs. do you have on your Nexus ? I would be interested in how good your Nexus works in bad ground, like VA. dirt. Thanks for any info you can give me. Mark

I have the 5 kHz 13” DD now. I have two more coils to arrive next month, an 11.5 concentric 24 khz that is incredible for unmasking and target separation and a dual 12” DD low frequency coil for extreme depth. The V3 is great in difficult soil. It was designed for that. Georgi Chaushev (Head of Nexus) messaged me the following: “Nexus Standard MP is designed for highly mineralised soil. MP stands for Mineral Power. It will handle "bad" soil better than most would expect.”

Thanks for the response. If this heat ever cools down, I hope to see some more relic hunting videos with your Nexus. Thanks, Mark

Capphd, I've been watching your videos. Can you tell us a little more about the machines discrimination capabilities. I've got an old park I love to hunt in but it's loaded with zincs and screw caps Can the machine discriminate out higher conductors like these. Thanks. HH

The RGB meter breaks down conductivity into four zones. Iron produces no color. Low conductors produce green color, mid conductors yellow, and high conductors white.

I know the 11.5 24khz coil is designed for unmasking. I would be interested in seeing how deep it goes in the ground. Or possibly, testing its depth against your 5khz 13 DD coil. Hopefully can get a Nexus in the near future. Just trying to decide which coil to order with the detector. I relic hunt and coin hunt. Thanks, Mark

I will be able to do that test when my other coils arrive in about 3 weeks. As a relic hunter, I am glad I began with the 13" low frequency coil.

Tomorrow, we have a 70% chance of RAIN! First since July 16 if it happens. Cooler temperatures next week. Yesterday's 110 was an all time, any day record for our city. I have rearranged my work schedule to be able to hunt Wednesday through Saturday. We'll see.