Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dummy In Dummy Mode with VX3

cometguy

I just fell into an amazing deal on a four day old VX3. I am an old Whites guy that was lured away four years ago to another brand of detector. I was really interested when Whites came out with the V3s. I have read and watched the forums about the new Whites. I tried a VX out at the dealers one day and was impressed with the balance and fascinated by the graphics Now that I suddenly own one I am a little freaked out. I am pretty sure the VX will do some great things used pretty much as a "turn on and go" machine. Is anyone using theirs this simply?

It will do well as a turn on and go, but it will do better as you learn to make a few adjustments. Just spend the time to know what an adjustment does. Rob

My Whites experience started with a 5000 d and concluded with an Eagle SL II that I used for 16 years. I mostly used the Eagle as a turn on and go, but did tweak a few things when necessary.

Thanks, for the input, Don

Don,I have had a VX3 for a couple of weeks now and I am really starting to like it.I also have a V3i
and when I just want to turn on a machine and go,the VX3 fits the bill nicely.I found a nice 14K
wedding band with the V3i last week that made my day.I haven't found any gold rings in quite awhile
with my other brand detectors.I hope you enjoy your VX3 as much as I am enjoying mine.
Gary