Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dusted off the Cz 6 today...

MikeW

Was out geocaching and decided to take the cz6 along. Stopped by a spot I havent hit in a long time. Wanted to see how the cz6 would do. It did just fine though the audio was a little weird at times. Managed a number of bottle caps, tabs, lead, cartridge shells, of course some rusty nails,some clad coins and a couple of shallow wheats, a very green 1919 it looks like and a 39s and also got a shallow 1964 quarter. That was a nice surprise. Dont get out much these days so I really enjoy it when I do.I will be back with the 3d in the very near future!!

Mike is the author of Mikes CZ page and along with myself have been using CZ's since day one...Tip of the hat for an informative page for CZ users old or new.

Hope you get out more often Mike and good luck in your ventures...

Thanks Dan. I remember those early cz days when there was no forum to refer to, when I only had one detector for many many yrs. Now I have too many collecting dust. But cz's have alway been my favorite:))

Thanks for sharing that info Dan... and thank you Mike for a great CZ Tips page!

My first detector was a CZ-6 and I still have it, bought it new in early 90ties. I found a lot of good stuff with it. Have 3 diff size coils for it , thinking about selling it what do you think i could get for it on ebay?
Gary

I'm a newer user of a CZ3D (2 yrs now), while I have been tempted with the new offerings from other manufacturers, I've decided to stay with this machine and learn it thoroughly, it continues to hold it's own against the newer machines whether it is on land or in the wet stuff at the beach.. Many thanks to Mike(your CZ page is a must read), Dan and the other users for sharing their knowledge.

Nice to meet the author. I go back and reread the CZ page every so often and am grateful for the opportunity.
Thanks, Mike!
PastTom

was gonna take the page off line but if people are still visiting I will leave it up. I should put a counter on it to monitor traffic. An original cz with several coils, not should what that would bring these days.

I have an older CZ7a. Does anyone of you guys have one of the detectors? And does anyone still use them? Are they any good for the beaches?
I'm trying to decide whether or not to put it up for sale on EBay.

I have a few different detectors and I love to visit the CZ page to get my memory straight when planning an outing with my CZ. They have gotten in my head and now I have two of them. The CZ3d was my introduction to Fisher and now I have two other new Fisher machines. Thanks, for putting it all together.

Don
HH