Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dx1 do you have one

garyw

I am new and dig big holes. I found a hunting partner that helped me last weekend. He had a dx1 and I was impressed. I bought one today and am now enjoying digging much more. My holes are about 3" across now and I dig more holes because I don't have to redig as often. I think it was the best investment I have made since I bought the mxt. I would like to hear your stories about your dx1.likes and dislikes.

Wouldn't leave home with out it. Best investment one could make, A person starting out should buy a DX-1 before buying an extra coil...............:clapping:

That should be a recommended purchase along with the MXT. Won't leave home without it! Oh, guess I heard that some where before. :crazy: I can't say enough good about the DX-1. That's how good it is. (Great minds think alike...................Right Bob?!) HH, Nancy

And that would be if there was one offered BY the manufacturer of the excellent MXT and M6 to affix one to ... WHITE'S. :)

Until that time, should it ever come, the best pinpointer is, without a doubt, the SunRay in-line DX-1. :thumbup:

Monte

Monte You can buy one right from the Whites factory. Just Ask Mary

Im buying mine tomorrow!!! Woo Hoo!!!:yo:

n/t

I should have ordered one the same time I got my MXT last fall. Oy vay!

Instead I purchased a Garrett ProPointer, thinking I'd be using my IDX more often for tot lots and cherry picking and wanted a pinpointer I could easily use for both.

But, because I learned from you guys and purchased an extra lower rod for my 4x6, and soon to arrive 10" D2, I'd just been hunting with the MXT. Quick to change coils.

Maybe White's will come out with their own soon, and I'll have enough clad by then to buy one.

All right yous' guys First off I just want you to know I am a cheap son of
a gun and have a hard time parting with my hard earned money, but having
read the last to threads on the DX-1. I am going to have to dig up my hidden
cache lol and get one. Too cold and frozen here right now but this spring for sure.
dAUg19.3

I honestly think you will wonder why you didn't get it earlier. It is a great asset to any detector.

I hate parting with my money also, but I didn't have one regret when Larry bought the DX-1 for me. :rofl:

HH,
Nancy

Do you guys usually use the dx-1 in depth mode or standard "swipe the coil" mode? Also, does the probe read the same depth from the sides as from the tip of the probe? How can you tell, in a very narrow hole, where the signal is coming from the side or the bottom of the hole? With the Bullseye it's easy because it almost requires touching the target to trigger a response. .

I'm anxiously waiting for my dx-1 probe to arrive in the mail!

I pin point with my coil check depth and dig:detecting: Once I dig to where I think I reached the depth I switch to the probe move it back and forth to pin point and grab my finds :thumbup: I makes it a lot faster for me, But I'm a rookie. For all of you PRO'S out there am I detecting the right way????