Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Trac Finds Big Silver And More...Five Silver Day!

MT

Got out with the E-Trac today to a park/school that GeorgeinSSF and I have terrorized with our Explorers (SE and E-2) for the last year and a half. We have gotten at least 100 silvers from this worked out place and declared it eMpTy and never to go back again the last time we went.

Well today, for lack of a better place, I decided to give it one last try. As soon as I set foot on the place, I had a Roosie at 8"...3 feet away was a 1958 Franklin Half at about 8". The first one we know of to come from this worked out place.

A little while later, another two Roosies and a 1916 Merc, 8" on edge. Everything I found was at 8" or so and not one other coin to go with them. Strange mix. No Wheaties, Memorials...Nothing.

I sure like my E-Trac. It's a great machine when set up right.

Thanks for looking.
HH,
MT

A great hunt by a great hunter who greatly loves his new machine . It doesn't get much greater than that !!
Great going MT !! :clapping::cheers:

H H ,
George

what kind of settings are u running,i have been doing good at old homesites but i am ready to start hitting the parks and just curious what setup u have.Thanx for any and all info

Congrats on the GREAT finds MT. Glad to see someone in California doing good with an E-Trac:clapping:

HH...........Rick