Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-trac Latest Acquisitions Saturday:usan:

jimpugh

The E-trac is THE new standard in the industry ..... a lot of people are being left behind.....they fail to read pertinent information and HUNT!

IT is deadly in Iron and comes very close to the Red Heat XD17....... if you set things correctly .....

I have written posts from the onslaught and hinted in the proper direction .....If you do NOT work for knowledge it has very little value.....Some of the early post have yet to be listed here....

..... I am hunting and finding.... One last Tip... What makes you think the audio is tied to the meter.......go in the field and figure it out....#2 Do not be

swayed by easy man hunting IN AUTO ......it a tool .... a good one but just a tool.....the real trenches are conquered in MANUAL .....#3 it very much like an XLT One wrong move and You

Jammed yourself ...yes you can limp along and do OK .....When You could be SMOKIN! ..... I am getting to old and have little inclination to Argue today.... what will be fact....... In the future......

Will put to together a one month plus anniversary pictures and some finds that I need help on Identifying .....

Notice the clipped die....
[attachment 106744 10-5-200820054PM.jpg] [attachment 106745 10-5-200821040PM.jpg]

Nothing better than finding one than finding two in one day!

[attachment 106746 10-5-200822725PM.jpg] [attachment 106748 10-5-200822902PM.jpg]

And a worn Merc that got in the Way

[attachment 106747 10-5-200823258PM.jpg]

What are those old French Colony coins you keep pulling out? Very nice - never seen 'em before....you're in LA right? Are they common down there or rare? Were you finding them too with the Explorer? Good job!

I hunt with the E-trac which has found 5 so far..... I leave all my other Units Alone..... till I deem myself proficient with a new detector and it looks like The E-trac will be thinning the heard!

In area's where I have found them before plus some widening or new ground that we have permission to hunt.

I Live in Biloxi Mississippi.

Second oldest permanently occupied colony in the USA 1699

Biloxi