Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-TRAC Programs

besides the nail reject patterns, I would think you could just run quick mask and notch out a little ferrous line up a couple numbers.. then run ferrous audio with two tone or multi tone which as far as I can tell is 2 tone also.. dig all the higher tones I guess..
have you tested iron you would want to dig like buckles and canon balls and shells etc to see where they fall? I haven't got serious with any pattern attempt I would use till I see where I think the majority of nothing good falls.. so far things are all over depending on ground.. I did use the nail reject at one spot, it was usable in multi tone ferrous but impossible in conductive, unless you can stand all high toned iron hits, or notch out more iron, but that may affect you getting some of the good iron, if your looking for it anyway.. I have a couple 4 pounders, will see where they read..

they are more like those 2 inch diameter iron canister shot.. I gave my 4 pounder to the land owner but on the explorer I remember they read similar to each other so no reason t o think they would be much different... so I guess you shouldnt mask out anything below 28 ferrous.. I think the bigger shells would read no farther down.. but who knows..

The larger the Ball the lower the Ferrous reads.
Larger balls ----- 20 ferrous conduct 40
Medium balls --- 22 ferrous conduct 40
Small balls ------ 27 ferrous conduct 38