Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-trac screen protector

Kevin3

What do you guys recommend for a screen protector? I see the zag Brand is no longer available. I have a hard time seeing the screen with the big dust cover over it

I agree with you on the big cover, you can't see the display with it on.

I have had invisible shield on my E Trac from back when they offered it (I have hunted with this same machine for 10.5 + years now). It has worked very well and I keep it treated with the plastic cleaner/sealer the I bought at the Honda motorcycle shop to treat the clear plastic film on the from of my car.

Now they offer nothing except for phones and tablets. I am going to look at tablet size and cut it to fit my new Equinox and the 3030 I am buying this weekend from a friend.

This is what I do. I bought 50 sheets online for about 6 bucks.
Works excellent and I can throw on a new one in a few minutes.

Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnKz-fu4eTM