Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

E-Track in the UK

Rigit

Just wondered how other UK E-Track owners are finding there machines?

Personally I think its the best I have used so far.

If only I could tell you, I am expecting mine in just over a week :blowup:
Look forward to posting some results real soon.
cheers
mrix

UH HUH---Mine is right inside the closet door where I left it!!--But I'm one of those characters in the good ole U. S. of A.---One time the wife & I drove off and left a DFX in a park---but we went back and FOUND it STILL there! (WHEW)----Don't mind us--there is a very few of us here in the U.S. that are TOTALLY NUTS!---:razz:---(Jeff, I love your sense of humor) :thumbup:

Keep 'em coming Jeff. It'll be winter soon enough, and when the old cabin fever sets in, we will all need a sense of humour.

There'a cold westerly blowing in off the Irish Sea as I type, and it's stopped my trip to the local beach to do some testing...Matt

Yes JM ....What IS your problem? If you have a Problem in the U.K. ...........Why bring it to THIS Forum. I don't Post much,but I am not interested in that #^%*^(.
I would like to here what our U.K. Brothers have to say about how they are doing with the E-Trac..........That Is..........with out the rhetoric.

hi rigit ive had my e-trac 1 month now and i love it ,ive found over a dozen roman coins in a field ive been going to for a couple of years,last week i found a silver henry viii groat which is worth a few hundred pounds ,also found 3 more 14th & 15th century hammerds ,it has to be the best machine ive ever owned.also found george iii and george iv coins in abundence.

Rave reviews everywhere. Ok when a new detector comes out this is the norm - rave reviews to start then bad reviews, you know what i mean. A lot are saying this one is the real thing though. The dogs dangly bits....

My settings for the etrac , 2 tone ferrous manual sens ,gain at 21-25 , qm 29 pitch hold ,threshold pitch at 1, the etrac may be set up different, what ever ground conditions prevail, but these are my basic settings , others may set up totally different that is the beauty of the etrac .

wedge13 said:
hi rigit ive had my e-trac 1 month now and i love it ,ive found over a dozen roman coins in a field ive been going to for a couple of years,last week i found a silver henry viii groat which is worth a few hundred pounds ,also found 3 more 14th & 15th century hammerds ,it has to be the best machine ive ever owned.also found george iii and george iv coins in abundence.

Thats brilliant, I'm hearing a lot of good reports from fellow detectorists all over the UK.

Didn't get out last weekend due to weather, things are looking a bit better for this weekend.

Hi all, has anyone had any use of the E-Trac on sandy beaches... I had a few moments to check mine out last night and was so hard to use etc.. false signals all over the place and very hard to pinpoint finds.. little disapointed on my first trip.. to be totally honest I was using the start up default settings which may of been the down side etc.. Anyone know any settings that would help.
cheers all
mrix