Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eagle sl 90

The Eagle 11 sl was one of the best Whites ever made. I use mine all the time. I had the 89 Eagle and sold it, wish i had keep it , but now i have the 90 and it dose just as good. Good luck with it. Flintstone

Flinstone is right. A great Whites coin/relic machine. It's now become a rather "dated" machine, as per depth, because there's some newer machines that will out-perform its depth in turf, beach, etc.... (Explorer, for instance). But for all around general performance for goofing off, it's a good machine. On the wet-salt-beach, it didn't seem to "track" fast enough, so I found myself always re-ground balancing, when moving closer to, or further away from the water's edge. So I'd say it wasn't a good wet-salt beach hunter, IMHO.

Hi Tom, I have never used mine on the beach, but for parks and play grounds it has a place all its own. I have frond more gold rings with it than any other detector. I have a MXT that is very good on rings as well, but the Eagle just seams to lock on vdi,s better, if you get a vdi in the low teens or twenties that only pumps one or two # the faster you swing over it it is 95% ring. If it jumps 2-3- or 4 vdi it is junk. Flintstone

Yes H-Again i have a Eagle II SL 90 it will lock better thean the oLL XLT , It was the best N the Funnnest
Unit Whites ever came out with!!!!!!! The thing it only 4R four years cozz people had to think???? to operate it??? the XLT was a Eagle with menu driver softweare???? but the Eagle still Locked better with the VDI#s , I swaped my Whites V3i stright across 4R the Whites Eagle II SL 90 and a Whites XL-Pro
went old school and i dident Look back and im Liveing better 4R it??? mickfin,