Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eagle Spectrum

nam70

I just picked up an Eagle Spectrum as a back up to my Explorer. Hopefully, I got a good one. Everything seems to work fine. I like the weight and pinpointing. What you guys think ? Did I do good ?Oh, I gave 125.00 for it,by the way.:)

You did excellent. Its still a very good machine. I had one in the early 90s and it was great.

I still have my Eagle Spectrum. I bought it new and had the hip mount kit installed. That machine has found a lot of coins! You did well on the price. Mine is going to serve as a backup to an Explorer SE. If I don't like the SE I will go back to the Whites. The only bad thing is that I cannot find a rechargeable battery for it. Good luck!

Still one of the classic machines that Whites have produced and still used by alot of people today,it was one of these detectors that found one of the biggest hoards in the UK called the Staffordshire hoard,i am not saying that it could have been found by any other detector but finding that hoard i would have thought was one of the pinnicales of items found with any Whites detectors.

Ted S said:
The only bad thing is that I cannot find a rechargeable battery for it. Good luck!

Contact White's...... They still have them.
Better yet, when you contact White's get the alkaline battery pack and use NiMH rechargeable in it. Works great and a less expensive way to go.

I still have my old Eagle Spectrum andf it is still a great machine. I took it into White's for a check up about a year ago and they said it was still in fine tune and great shape.
I am fortunate enough to live only a couple hours away from the Home factory in Sweet Home Oregon so I stop in from time to time .... A great bunch of folks there.

Thanks! I will check with them again. The last time I called they did not have any. I still have the charger but the battery pack gave up the ghost!

I still have my Spectrum, first detector I bought. Found a 1787 Connecticut Copper with it on Columbus day in 2012. Bought an AT Pro to use because of weight factor, not finds factor. Maybe Ebay might have a listing for a battery pack. Last tiome I checked the Spectrums were going for $350 on Ebay. Good luck, Artie

You could also take your pack to one of those Battery Plus companies and have them build you a pack . make sure you let them know of the maximum voltage of 5.9 volts . They said they could build me a pack one time but i havent had the time or the need for it in a while . To busy working.