Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ear buds

Waterdog

If I were to be looking for earbuds for the nokta Legend what kind would I look for ? Is there a particural brand , or ???

If I were to be looking for earbuds for the nokta Legend what kind would I look for ? Is there a particural brand , or ???
I picked the below off amazon, and are working really well for me. I had thought of the ones with out the neck band but thought I could lose them.

HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth 5.1 Qualcomm® CVC™ for G​

I recently purchased a set of the Tozo GI earbuds off of Amazon for less than $30. They seem to work pretty well. One thing I did notice was that on the Legend screen the "LL" sign does not show up when paired even when I have the earbuds in gaming mode. I'm sure it's some kind of operator error on my part.

I recently purchased a set of the Tozo GI earbuds off of Amazon for less than $30. They seem to work pretty well. One thing I did notice was that on the Legend screen the "LL" sign does not show up when paired even when I have the earbuds in gaming mode. I'm sure it's some kind of operator error on my part.
It shows on the homespot and think they were li k e $20.00

I have tried several different brands of earbuds with my Legends they all worked good except when running with the threshold they did not work good at all

here is a list of all the ones I have tried and you do have to put some of them in gaming mode the Black sharks have the Lowest Latency value of 35Ms in gaming mode
Black Shark T1, T4, and T6 out of these three I like the T6 the best had the clearest tones of all
Tozo's T1,T6,NC9 and T10s out of these 4 I like the NC9s the best
I also tried some of the Skull Candy brand that performed the same and a couple of others did not care for any of these at all especially the skull candies
Again every set of ear buds I have tried with the Legend has performed the same

I have heard from some that the After Shokz work good but they are 5 times the cost of the others I lised running somewhere around $100-$180 in cost .

I have also and am currently using two sets of Bone Conduction headphones which work better all the way around even with the threshold

first set of Bone Conduction's were made by a company called Inductivv when connected to the Legend they come up as OPEN EAR DUET they are 5.0 Bluetooth

second set I ordered off of Facebook they come up as BL-109 I have never been able to find out what Bluetooth they are but
I have never had an issue with Lag or any thing with either of the Bone Conduction headphones

Looking for a set of earbuds that last 3 hour of hunt time or more.
read my previous reply as for detecting time I have had no issues with battery run time with any of the ones I have used, I get the longest run time with the BL-09 bone conduction headphones

I have the Black shark T2 and they work well when in game mode, however I recently bought the Avantree Torus neck speakers with retractable ear buds and that’s all I use now, I haven’t used the buds except to try them, the speakers are amazing, clear and loud but only to me, 5ft away and others can’t hear them, my ears aren’t covered so I’m aware of my surroundings , and I can hear my pinpointer no problem , great in hot weather, very comfortable, and pair easily, volume control can be controlled while using gloves, battery lasts way longer than me, great product!

I am going to try those BL-09 bone conduction headphones, see how they work. I do hunt in some areas where I need to hear whats around me at all times. Wow when I think about it, most of the parks you go to now days hunting alone... Yikes !!
I mostly hunt with a friend and we do keep a eye on each other in the parks... sometimes. lol

I have the Black shark T2 and they work well when in game mode, however I recently bought the Avantree Torus neck speakers with retractable ear buds and that’s all I use now, I haven’t used the buds except to try them, the speakers are amazing, clear and loud but only to me, 5ft away and others can’t hear them, my ears aren’t covered so I’m aware of my surroundings , and I can hear my pinpointer no problem , great in hot weather, very comfortable, and pair easily, volume control can be controlled while using gloves, battery lasts way longer than me, great product!
I am going to check out the Avantree torus

sent you a PM with a couple of questions

Not a big fan of ordinary headphones or earbuds but Im going to try my after shok bone conduction headphones. They work great, nice and light and like that they don’t go in or cover your ears.
Haven’t tried them with the legend yet but was told that the bone conduction work great with it

now I have a set of bone conductive headphones but need to get them connected to the legend need help Please

if you had the Wireless headphones that came with the Legend you will have to clear the bluetooth headphones that were previously connected if you are running 1.09 1.07 and earlier versions the Legend bluetooth would connect o several different Bluetooth connections, but when they released 1.09 they changed that ability to where you can only connect to one bluetooth device

if you are running 1.09 click the power button once move over to the Bluetooth ICON in the settings of the Legend push the up arrow on the Legend change it to 1 and the hold the pin point reject button you will then see FD now turn off the Bluetooth in the Legend by setting it to 0 then reboot the Legend once rebooted get your headphones ready turn the Bluetooth on by moving it to 1 and attempt to pair the Bone Conduction headphones to the Legend Bluetooth sometimes it does take a bit the first time when trying to pair a different pair of headphone to the Legend Bluetooth

what brand did you go with

I picked the below off amazon, and are working really well for me. I had thought of the ones with out the neck band but thought I could lose them.

HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Headphones Bluetooth 5.1 Qualcomm® CVC™ for G​

I’m using these too !….
Low latency,plenty of volume, clear and concise, and cheap !

The Avantree Taurus phones look interesting when I lose my homespots ! 😂

Last edited:
I’m using these too !….

waiting on delivery of my Avantree Taurus neck band speaker, should have them Tuesday

heads up for anyone wanting to try the Avantree Taurus order them straight from Avantree's web site they are $20 cheaper and the shipping is a lot faster than ordering off Amazon plus Avantree ships for free when ordering off their site and charges no tax Amazons price is $109 straight from Avantree $89 plus if you order straight from Avantree you get a 2 year warranty if you order from Amazon you only get a one year warranty.

Last edited:
I’m using these too !….

Do you know what the Latency are with the ones you are using in ms the previous versions of earbuds I have tried the Black sharks have the lowest Latency of 35ms in gaming mode, these are closer to the latency of the Supplied wireless headphones that come with the Legend pro pack, the Problem is they do not list the codec as LL Low Latency like the ones that came with the supplied wireless headphones, that is why when you connect the supplied wireless headphone from the Legend pro pack you will see in small letters LL next to the headphone Icon in the legend screen "LL" those two LL signifies true Low Latency

the two bone Conduction headphones I have, I have been unable to actually find out what the Latency in ms is and thus the reason I have ordered the Avantree they actually list the Codec LL as one of their Bluetooth connections, where others do not, I will let everyone know when I receive the Avantree Taurus how they work, my hopes are they work like the Supplied Wireless headphones that came with the Legend and the LL is present when connected