Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ear ring finds

MikeLab

Was out last night hunting in All Metal mode and got a signal said 75. Of course i thought it was a zinc and I don't like digging them. I call them "stinkin' zincoln". I only dig if they sound different or deep. Anyway, this signal would not go up to the 76-77 that I always get so I decided to dig. It was an ear ring. So I wondered if the other one was nearby and began an intensive search. About six feet away I got another signal just about the same number and found another ear ring about the same size and shape but this one was different. So my first two ear rings about five minutes apart but not matching. I thought maybe someone spilled their purse but I found no other jewelry. Can't help but wonder why two different ones so close together.

Oh, I forgot to mention I got a camera but have not got the software set up yet. Sometime soon will have some photos.

Congrats!! It's good to dig a lot signals!

That's odd, but it's an occupational hazard. Like today - I spent a couple hours at my favorite 'haunt'. Found five great finds in the first 15 minutes, then spent a couple hours finding another two. What is that? Cool that you found a couple of earrings!!

Very nice! I have found a few ear rings with the Pro but none gold.