Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earbuds for Hot Weather Help!

AV-Digger

It's been too hot lately for the headphones. I've tried a couple different sets of earbuds but I found the tones too harsh, Anybody find a good set to use with decent tones? Thanks!

The backphones are great in warm weather snap your puck on and go! cheap to

I use Klipsh they are a little pricey but I love them using the puck and adapter so no wires running to the machine

rsarge1 said:
I use Klipsh they are a little pricey but I love them using the puck and adapter so no wires running to the machine

Which model?

Mkus said:
The backphones are great in warm weather snap your puck on and go! cheap to

I've tried but never could wear them for any length of time.

I never liked little things sticking in my ears. That, plus the fact that I am hearing impaired, and I haven't found any ear buds to stay put well, nor provide me anything pleasant to listen to. I can live with the back-phones in hot weather, and we've been dealing with a hot summer mostly in the 95° to 103° range days. Bright blue skies with unhampered sunshine most of the time here in far Eastern Oregon. My problems include not wanting to be tethered with a skinny cable to some ear buds and a remote unit to plug into. I also do not want to wear any headphones that pinch the ears and side of the head too snuggly, or be so loose that the headphones fall off easily. Also, in hotter weather, not have ear cups that fully cover the entire ear to make things unbreathable, thus hot and sweaty.

So, while the XP supplied Back-Phones can work OK for me, I noticed a set of the Deteknix wireless headphones that Joel [size=small](Kickindirt)[/size] had listed over on my Buy-Sell-Trade Forum for a reasonable price. All I had to do was swap the 'puck' from the Back-Phones to the wireless Deteknix. I quickly bought them and swapped the 'puck' over. They are light weight, comfortable, stay on the head and do not flop around, and my ears don't get too hot or uncomfortable.

Just a thought if you can't find ear buds that work well.

Monte

I just ordered and received the Avantree E171 Sports Earbuds Wired with Microphone, Sweatproof Wrap Around Earphones with Over Ear Hook from the big online retailer. I've tested these and they are a 100% match to the WS5 headphones in tones. They stay in the ears and are very comfortable! Just a FYI to those who are looking as well.

thats what we need but in a wifi version so no dangling leads...... if only XP would listen to our requests