Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Early Morning Gold...

Craig-PI

I hooked up with a few of my friends PI Joe who found a goldfilled Ring, PI Robert found a gold plated ring, a silver ring and a 10k school ring s Joes friend Angel also was there and found a old crucifix... we were all swinging PI machines... These are my finds... 2 (14k) gold rings one is a an opal ring the other is a butt ugly black pearl ring... We had a great time this morning....

Cupajo... we hunted the spot I hunted with you last weekend :)

Your post went on minutes before mine Craig!

Looks like we all had a good morning Partner!!

Still adding to your fishing tackle and bullet collection as I am I see.

I'm working on a re-designed stainless scoop for hunting your shell laden beach, but I don't know how well it will handle large stones.

I'll let you know if it's a winner,

CJ

Cupajo said:
Your post went on minutes before mine Craig!

Looks like we all had a good morning Partner!!

Still adding to your fishing tackle and bullet collection as I am I see.

I'm working on a re-designed stainless scoop for hunting your shell laden beach, but I don't know how well it will handle large stones.

I'll let you know if it's a winner,

CJ

I went back to that spot you and I hunted but I was gridding this time and got lucky... still alot of bullets there as well... That huge scoop you have is not the greatest for the types of hunting we have down here... :)