Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earphones for an E-trac

davehutton

I just purchased a used Minelab E-trac however it didn't come with earphone3s. I am wondering I I could use good quality earbuds with an adapter to allow for the smaller plug. Is this possible? If not, please suggest a good quality set of earphones. Also, it has no user's guide or instruction booklet. Can you please direct me to where I can download one? Thank you Dave

Hey Dave , You can go to Minelab .com and download a manual for the Etrac.And as for headphones I use either SunRay Pro Gold or KillerBee Wasps both are quality headphone. HH Don

I'm Loving my Gray Ghost NDT headphones. They are really comfortable and have great sound quality. You can hear all the high tones and very low ones. Anyway, That's what I'm Using with my E-Trac

I use Garrett MS-2 headphones. Sound quality is GREAT and they are affordable. Plus they have volume control!

There isn't any reason you couldn't add an adapter to for the ear buds, but the adapter will need to be compatible, mono or stereo. I have had to end up buying another type, ending up with both stereo and mono. I haven't setup the Etrac with buds. I've collected many sets of HPs with 1/4 plugs. I use Sunray Golds when I go wired, or Grey Ghosts.

I just tested my Etrac using a stereo adapter and using my wired stock HPs from the equinox, it has an 1/8th stereo pin. It worked flawlessly, so I expect ear buds would also. Good luck, you should be fine with buds and an adapter. Worst case, you will have an adapter that isn't costly. Ebay was where I got my adapters, but I am totally wireless now.

I use Killer B II headphones. Dual volume control for those with different levels of hearing. I have tried other brands and have always preferred my Killer B's. for me they fit perfectly, do an outstanding job of cutting outside noise and give excellent clear tones. Yes i like my Killer B's and i have a set of Killer B Hornets as backup