Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Earthquake in Turkey

Sad they had four earthquakes in like a 12 hour span over 2300 killed

Attachments

• C03EB4B5-DF12-410A-9611-E2C552703D81.jpeg
    C03EB4B5-DF12-410A-9611-E2C552703D81.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 92
That sounds like they weren't impacted much. Hopefully at least. That's one big series of earthquakes. That's such a big quake you can bet they have relatives impacted. Prayers for all..

Guvner..

That sounds like they weren't impacted much. Hopefully at least. That's one big series of earthquakes. That's such a big quake you can bet they have relatives impacted. Prayers for all..

Guvner..
Unless you have extremely poor construction the majority of the serious damage is extremely close to the epicenter. There are earthquakes going on constantly around the world, they are mostly too weak to notice. Just in last month there was one in upstate NY and another in Georgia, S Carolina area.3-4 Mag range in the eastern US another in the DR.
The one they experienced was on the other side of the country near the Syrian border. I don’t suspect they were impacted at all other than having relatives that were. Nonetheless it was bad and very tragic. So sad what those people are going through. Prayers for all involved.

We have had about 4 or 5 lately in the Missouri Bootheel including a 3.0 around 5:30 pm my time. I think that one was 165 miles from me so we never felt it.

Hello everybody. Thank you for the concern.
We are all safe and OK BUT the situation is just devastating and very sad...cannot find the right words to describe it.
Approaching 20K lost lives ... and the situation for the survivors are heartbreaking too...
Babies who lost their entire family, people waiting outside in freezing temperatures for their loved ones to be rescued ...
I don't know the number but probably hundreds of thousands of people with no homes.... food, water, toilet problems... and the list goes on.

Hello everybody. Thank you for the concern.
We are all safe and OK BUT the situation is just devastating and very sad...cannot find the right words to describe it.
Approaching 20K lost lives ... and the situation for the survivors are heartbreaking too...
Babies who lost their entire family, people waiting outside in freezing temperatures for their loved ones to be rescued ...
I don't know the number but probably hundreds of thousands of people with no homes.... food, water, toilet problems... and the list goes on.
we are vary glad all of you at Nokta are ok but vary vary sadden about the devastation in Turkey, our prayers go out to each and every one of all the Turkish people

I would like to say something but its all been covered…… heart broken but fingers crossed.

Sad they had four earthquakes in like a 12 hour span over 230
Terrible news to hear so many lives lost , my deepest sympathy goes out and hope the find survivors quickly, my humble prayers goes out to then, so sorry.