Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eary Feminist, Betty Boop

Hombre

Hi fellow White's users

I went to an old country school with my detecting buddy that was built in 1902. We were cruising for old coins, but I ended with the chick. Her name is Betty Boop, and she was a 1930 celluloid movie cartoon character. She was the first female cartoon character to hit the big screen in Hollywood, you might say she was an early feminist.We did not come up with many old coins, only four wheats, the oldest being a 1911,and a silver Rosie. My buddy became the expert bottle cap finder. The short hunt was two hours, and we really enjoyed ourselfs. HH

Randy

That's too good of a picture of him

n/t

Neat find Randy, I always enjoy getting things like that. She sure is pretty for her age. Good job on the leather detector jacket, should keep that White's looking like new for along time. Thanks for the picture. Steve.

Here is a bit of trivia for us "Older" guys. Mae Questel (1903-1993) was the voice for "Betty Boop" and also "Olive Oyl".
Some of you might remember her in the Scott Paper towel commercials as "Aunt Bluebell" she would say "Scott Towels,you can weigh the difference honey".