Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ebay Shysters

Adrian SS

Here are the questions that were asked of an Ebayer, (thinks he is invisable).
I have removed names and user codes for legal reasons. It gives you an idea of the sort of replies that can get an account cancelled and attract legal action

This is in regards to an Infinium on Ebay that I was intending to bid on but I wanted some additional info re the unit before deciding to bid. At the time the bidding was around the 300 to 400 dollar mark and I was prepared to go to 1200 dollars. I very quickly got turned off bidding when the replies started flowing. As it turned out the machine went for an astounding 1740 dollars which frankly was a bit of a suprise but good luck to the seller anyway.

Ebay questions asked between the 12 and the 15 Jun 2010-06-21 in regards to requesting the serial number of a metal detector.

Can you tell me the serial number of this item please. Can be found in the battery compartment on white sticker.

Can you let me know the serial number of this detector please?

What is the serial number of this metal detector?

Responses received.

000000 bother someonelse time waister get some sort a life you own one all ready you reckon toss bag.

123456 i know where it is freek

999999 would rather give to the salvos get a proper life go mod your 4500 wanka

ooooh please dont do that, just what id expect from a tossa, will provide anyone in the world the serial number as phil at gmc has it also but YOU, a few of my angel assoc will come round sometime tomorrow and have a bit of a chat hey,bet you wont be there antway all the best with your conquest lmao, ps dont go out bush alone no more lots n lots a holes to trip and fall down onya adrian axxwhipe

hey GRONK ive blocked you from bidding on my unit, all you do is be a serial pest ask for serial numbers and never end up bidding on the item ever, what are you doing with the numbers ??? rebirthing stolen detectors, im sure garret minelab and the fed police would love to know all bout you, as for black marks will only be one bloke getting them and thats under there big owl eyes lmfao, anyway adrianss sly as shxx sure a few of the forums want to know bout you and the serial numbers are you sudanese or what lmao on ya bud try your best adrian from canberra lol lol lol lol

Adrian SS said:
Here are the questions that were asked of an Ebayer, (thinks he is invisable).
I have removed names and user codes for legal reasons. It gives you an idea of the sort of replies that can get an account cancelled and attract legal action

This is in regards to an Infinium on Ebay that I was intending to bid on but I wanted some additional info re the unit before deciding to bid. At the time the bidding was around the 300 to 400 dollar mark and I was prepared to go to 1200 dollars. I very quickly got turned off bidding when the replies started flowing. As it turned out the machine went for an astounding 1740 dollars which frankly was a bit of a suprise but good luck to the seller anyway.

Ebay questions asked between the 12 and the 15 Jun 2010-06-21 in regards to requesting the serial number of a metal detector.

Can you tell me the serial number of this item please. Can be found in the battery compartment on white sticker.

Can you let me know the serial number of this detector please?

What is the serial number of this metal detector?

Responses received.

000000 bother someonelse time waister get some sort a life you own one all ready you reckon toss bag.

123456 i know where it is freek

999999 would rather give to the salvos get a proper life go mod your 4500 wanka

ooooh please dont do that, just what id expect from a tossa, will provide anyone in the world the serial number as phil at gmc has it also but YOU, a few of my angel assoc will come round sometime tomorrow and have a bit of a chat hey,bet you wont be there antway all the best with your conquest lmao, ps dont go out bush alone no more lots n lots a holes to trip and fall down onya adrian axxwhipe

hey GRONK ive blocked you from bidding on my unit, all you do is be a serial pest ask for serial numbers and never end up bidding on the item ever, what are you doing with the numbers ??? rebirthing stolen detectors, im sure garret minelab and the fed police would love to know all bout you, as for black marks will only be one bloke getting them and thats under there big owl eyes lmfao, anyway adrianss sly as shxx sure a few of the forums want to know bout you and the serial numbers are you sudanese or what lmao on ya bud try your best adrian from canberra lol lol lol lol

An often encountered :ausflag: mentality.

G/Day Ivanll,
That is very true. Ebay and metal detecting is about the only two remaining enjoyments I get out of this life and how easy it is for just one person to screw it completely. Why can't people be happy instead of buggering things for others.

Adrian SS said:
G/Day Ivanll,
That is very true. Ebay and metal detecting is about the only two remaining enjoyments I get out of this life and how easy it is for just one person to screw it completely. Why can't people be happy instead of buggering things for others.

Good question.
Hope you work it out, soon. :nopity: