Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Edge and CS Sun Ray coil,

BJ in Okla. said:
How good was the Sun Ray small coil for the Edge and CS ???
I don't remember hearing anything about them...
Bj
The Sunray CS-5, I have one but I pretty much just got and I've not even hooked it up yet so I can't give you any review yet. I've heard that its supposed to be a really good coil but until I get some time to use it I can't prove it! They seem to be a little hard to find these days.

Mark

I've been to busy to be able to get out with it yet, but I am making some plans for some testing and a hunt. I have a test garden in my front yard that's now one year old. I have target @
3"
6"
8" (Large US Cent, Indian Penny, and a half dollar)
The idea with the test garden was to bury coins at different depths of the type that you may find at that depth, so the 3" is just new stuff except NO Zinc's.

But over the summer I had lost their location so now I've got them all remarked and ready for testing. And there is a local area that's been hunted a lot but its still giving up silver so I want to hit that. Also my brother has landed a spot that's fenced in and under lock and key that is an old public swimming pool that is another plan for a hunt, just not a date yet. I'm really thinking that the CS-5 coil will excell there. We are wanting to hunt the pool before winter. Next is to hook the little coil up and see how it does in my test garden.

Mark