Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Edward Hines Park and bottle tops:confused: HELP

newuser

Hi everybody not sure if anybody is familiar with Edward Hines park in Michigan. It is an old park dating back to the early 1900"s. Anyways It runs through quite a few cities in Wayne county(I think it is 15 or 20 miles long) and has many different areas to picnic and play or metal detect(with a permit). And of course the old saying it has been hunted to death. Me personally i don't believe anything has been hunted to death. I have been hitting different areas there lately and have been finding a lot of wheaties just 1 silver dime, and a ton of old bottle tops. I'm using Andys supertrashy park settings and have another set-up at 4kz. to try and check the signals. that isn't working to well still can't tell the difference. I've tried silencer up to 4 with limited success. Does anybody have any other suggestions for settings that I could try. I know there is more stuff out there dangit.Even better anybody with a deus in the area of hines that is experienced in the art of the deus that would want to hunt there.Any help,advice suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I struggle with the bottlecaps too. My hearing isn't too good so hearing the subtle changes are tough for me. Just remember the more bottle caps you dig the closer you get to the old goodies! Less masking.