Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Edward VII in the glooming

Got out after work today and picked up this silver coin at 1/4" under the grass near the curb in a park I've gotten a few old silvers from. Either I dropped it months ago after digging it up or someone else did. Either way, it's saved again. Found with Garrett AT-Gold.

Unknown date silver King Edward VII dime.

Nice, and I see no reason why you can't count it twice LOL. Good find, silver is always nice, bet it rang up real nice too. On mine it sounds like the Angels singing, I prefer finding gold for the value, but I love listening to the silver. I'm betting you're gonna be hitting that park up again, Good luck. Artie

artman60 said:
Nice, and I see no reason why you can't count it twice LOL. Good find, silver is always nice, bet it rang up real nice too. On mine it sounds like the Angels singing, I prefer finding gold for the value, but I love listening to the silver. I'm betting you're gonna be hitting that park up again, Good luck. Artie

I keep going back now and then to that park, glad I did or I'd have not found that coin(again?). On the other hand, the old coins were in one small area only, the rest of the park has been graded and filled. All I'm finding now in that small area is rusty bottlecaps and deep small iron railroad type spikes. I'm slowly cleaning all the trash targets out though, who knows....could still be a couple oldies under the iron. Wish me luck in the future.

TheGeorgiaCanuck said:
and deep small iron railroad type spikes.

Probably street trolley, there was a spur line to a park here and I find them now and then.

That's some fine old silver! Heck, most everything we find was dropped by someone!! :cheers: