Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eley London & 38 56 wra co 38-56 wcf Headstamps

Explorer.se

Wow I love finding coins but now I also love finding headstamps too! Just thought I would share these with you guys.The Eley London Gas Tight N 16 and also the 38-56 WRA CO WCF. Both located at the same place that I found the SLQ.

Thanks for looking!

very nice finds indeed!!!! Eley still makes ammo to this day. H H and gl Wayne in delaware. Omega 8000,tesoro tiger shark,ace 250 with excaliber and ultimate coils,also NEL hunter.

dabbie1 said:
very nice finds indeed!!!! Eley still makes ammo to this day. H H and gl Wayne in delaware. Omega 8000,tesoro tiger shark,ace 250 with excaliber and ultimate coils,also NEL hunter.

Thank you Wayne! I love finding these, great location as I found my SLQ there as well. I did not know they still make ammo. Thanks for looking!

doc holiday232 said:
Luv to find the old head stamps---always wonder about the person who used the ammo and what his life was like.

Thank you Docholiday!

Yes I agree they are ever bit as fun as digging up coins, especially when they are these old! I had dug up a total of 4 completely different shells in all. This was from a house. I wonder also what the person or persons was shooting at?

Congrats on the finds. I’m sure the history behind these finds would be interesting if we could only know.