Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Elliptical coil in the works

mrwilburino

Recently posted by Alain on the company forum:

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/xpforumfr/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1442&p=3810#p3810

Bing translation:

Hello, I really appreciate the use of my Deus but despite a high reactivity, on certain area very polluted in ferrous disk Double D shows its limits. I want to know if a concentric disk or disk eliptique of small size (such as 24 x 11 for example) have a a chance to reach the market soon?
Kind regards

Hello

An elliptical disk will happen, but there is no provision for concentric.
Kind regards

Alain XP

Thanks for the info mrwilburino, any dealers here know anything about this???

I wish there were a way for them to design the coils so the electronics solid be snapped out of one coil and snapped into another so as to make owning an assortment of coils more affordable. I own both the currently available coils and would see it hard to justify the purchase of another one.

Cecil