Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Elson and Everyone going to the D.I.V.

deathwind1

I wish everyone some good luck and hope at least One of you finds a gold coin and may some of you pick a good belt buckle---I wish I could have made the trip with you but it did not work out for me to go---I would like to go next year But I don't know how this will work out as I found out that I need Both knees replaced before I could go; I know why they hurt so much all the time---I have no cartilage left any more and I am walking on bone with every step---I think I know why that is---the last 40 years I have spent walking on cement and I walked 4-5 Miles a Day either in a Mill or in a School---I need to try to have them replaced IF I want to do much walking any more---Before I can have that done I have been told I need to get the outside of my legs cleaned up as I have kind of bad lumps that only a dermatologist can cure before they will do any cutting on my legs---So you guys go find some good things and post them here so I can see what I have missed---Everybody have a Safe Journey and have a lot of fun during the (3) days at Cullepper; Hope you meet many New Friends and that the Weather stays Clear and Warm------D.W.