Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Email Today

xwyokid

The Legend Has Arrived!​

We are excited to announce that we are shipping our first orders of The Legend out to pre-order customers today!

We expect more of The Legend to arrive in the coming days.

The Legend Pro-Pack has not yet arrived at our warehouse, but we do expect to be shipping them sometime next week. We will keep you posted with any updates.

When I went to their website the 1st time a 10% off came up.
After the 10% expired and I placed my order another 10% came out when I went on their website.
Too me I would Call and NOT email them and tell them many people got the 10% off and wonder if they can do the right thing and give you 10% off also.
Myself with the 10% and No Sales Tax make it a better deal then going with KellyCo.
By the way I got my New Legend on Wed (3/09}and when the weather gets better in the Poconos I will have to get out.............>JT

Just ordered my pro-pack from them today. Not currently in stock, but any day now according to their web site.
I think you are in for a long wait those of us that pre ordered the pro pack months ago still are waiting on delivery of our pro packs from KellyCo

When I went to their website the 1st time a 10% off came up.
After the 10% expired and I placed my order another 10% came out when I went on their website.
Too me I would Call and NOT email them and tell them many people got the 10% off and wonder if they can do the right thing and give you 10% off also.
Myself with the 10% and No Sales Tax make it a better deal then going with KellyCo.
By the way I got my New Legend on Wed (3/09}and when the weather gets better in the Poconos I will have to get out.............>JT

KellyCo used to have great deals on demonstration units if you could grab one before someone else did. Full warranty and all on a very lightly used detector. Have not seen that since the ownership change in late 2018 ... and have not bought from them since then.
Looking forward to reading how folks are doing with their Legends.

KellyCo used to have great deals on demonstration units if you could grab one before someone else did. Full warranty and all on a very lightly used detector. Have not seen that since the ownership change in late 2018 ... and have not bought from them since then.
Looking forward to reading how folks are doing with their Legends.
A few years back their employee, "JW" was a joy to order from. You always got a reduction or free shipping. Not so anymore.

A few years back their employee, "JW" was a joy to order from. You always got a reduction or free shipping. Not so anymore.
Agreed. On one of the detectors I got that was a demo unit, it arrived without the rechargeable battery. A quick call and JW had it too me two days later with a discount coupon good on next order.

Agreed. On one of the detectors I got that was a demo unit, it arrived without the rechargeable battery. A quick call and JW had it too me two days later with a discount coupon good on next order.
Didn't JW quit Kellyco & go back to Colorado?

Pulled the trigger today on the pro pack, but apparently will have to wait for the second shipment as they had already sent out the first lot they received. I am hoping they find a way to improve wet salt sand or people find a good set of settings (I.E. is it better to reduce sens or increase recovery speed or increase beach quiet mode).

Shout out to Richard at Backwoods Detectors. Nice guy to deal with. Called me yesterday to tell me the Pro-pack's were in, but unfortunately I got the word a day earlier from another dealer. Would definitely deal with him again though.