Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Email

themartaman

From Teknetics.

We are planning on another limited edition for the T2 but it probably won

Is the boost mode used only on occasion or do you use it as a standard search mode.Plus what difference does it realy make.

Youngted said:
Is the boost mode used only on occasion or do you use it as a standard search mode.Plus what difference does it realy make.

I've been out a few times with mine, and at the moment I'm still getting used to the boost. I'm running in standard search mode and checking the signals in boost. The signals are much stronger swirched into BM and it brings the tiny weak ones out a treat. I think I'll be running it in BM when I get on a really quiet site where the signals are few and far between.

I have been using my LTD exactly the same as leethedig, I find it a bit noisy in BP mode for constant searching.
Normal settings for searching are as follows:

Sens 90 Disc 4 Tones 2+ and when I recieve an iffy signal switch to BP mode and boy does it nail them. Bought up two Georgian pennies from 15 inches on ground that has been searched heavily with Explorers, the BP mode giving me a no doubt signal that it was good.

I seen this information somewhere before yet it added a few more things, like not Camo but Black, and I think the price was raised higher than before, this leaves me out when they jack up the price for the same machine!

Prospector Mike N.S.