Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Emi issues with the G2

I had a little trouble in the park I was at...not yet sure if it was emi or me...I'm next to a large bridge with car traffic on it.. I was on a sports track with lights around it and there were many people around me running. So any number of them might have had cell phones,blue tooth or any number of wireless tech going near to my spot...
But I still kept the coil moving and could find coins...I was using the gb pro

JimGilmore said:
I had a little trouble in the park I was at...not yet sure if it was emi or me...I'm next to a large bridge with car traffic on it.. I was on a sports track with lights around it and there were many people around me running. So any number of them might have had cell phones,blue tooth or any number of wireless tech going near to my spot...
But I still kept the coil moving and could find coins...I was using the gb pro

Sounds right not anything you can do about then. Good luck and find something good.

The real only big bother for me so far is under gorund powerlines.Its sad there all over the old school I enjoy hunting at.They have fixed up the field and built a new community hall there.Thats why all the new undergroud powerline and they do drive any machine nutty.

Hate those too :rage::rant: