Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Enough with the single frequency machines.

JASONSPAZ1

Let me say up front that I am an analog fan. I hit the wet salt for gold and a once in a blue moon a reale. I also relic and coin hunt inland just as often. I have had great and continued success with my Sovereign GT. I think it is unfortunate that one company has multiple models that are multifrequency while the others are lagging. Does Minelab have a broad reaching patent on multifrequency?
I think VLF has peaked. We are in the midst of new detector reveals. The IMPACT looks good but only single frequency at one time. I think many of us thought by advertising that the IMPACT would be multi frequncy.
I hope that we will get a new multifrequency on the market soon.

HH
Jason

Funny, the leading metal detector designers in the world - some folks in Australia and some in El Paso seem to agree with you.

Doing and the same things that the detectors we have do but with different bells and whistles is no longer adequate. Manufacturers know that to regain the $1000 plus price point on hobbyist detectors they need to market detectors which perform substantially different than today's.

Whites is no longer producing the beach hunter....only options are cz21 excals/ctx3030 for multi-frequency saltwater detectors......what's up with that????

jason
Some times older is better.I have been detecting 60 years or more.I also use the
Sovereign here on Fl salt water beach in wet sand,the only detechor that beat me
here in dept in wet salt water sand was the Fisher CZ20 they dont make them
any more.It was a very good water and beach detector.
Frank-s

Hey Frank...

Hello, the CZ21 is in current production. PM me or call your dealer for a smoking deal!

cz are the best