Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Enter the Dragon !

dirt doctor

I put in another 1+1/2 hrs. tonight at the same spot I've been hunting lately . Tonight I put on the 10" stock Pro coil to see how I would do with that .Only one coin tonight and that was a rotted Zincoln . Again I dug all the signals as you can see by my junk finds . The "A" medallion is junk metal and was partially covered by a gopher mound .The Dragon was only about 3" deep but was high sounding like the silver dime I found on the last hunt . It was covered in dirt and when I first saw it I thought it was twisted up can slaw . There are no marks on it designating it as silver but it's pretty heavy and there's no corrosion on it front or back . It looks like it once had a red coating of some kind on it ( maybe finger nail polish ) .It was a fun hunt . Hopefully I can find a new spot and get a chance to hunt again this weekend . Best of luck to all !

Very nice! Is there anything on the inside bail of the dragon? Do you have a jeweler's loupe? If not, it would be a big plus to have. We personally like the 10x power. They come in handy. Thanks for sharing your finds with us!!!!

Well shoot, I was hoping for a mark. :sadwalk:

Nancy-IL said:
Well shoot, I was hoping for a mark. :sadwalk:

Me too Nancy . I went out a couple of nights ago ( same spot , same length of hunt time ) with the 5.3 coil and bagged two clad quarters , a junk ring and the usual junk suspects .The ring had a different sound than what the numbers and item ID usually describe . I had a hunch it was a ring prior to digging it .I love my MXT Pro !

That is so cool. You're getting that MXT singing in your language. Isn't it wonderful! Glad you were able to get out and detect it some more.