Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Entering new Programs

If I want to add a new program like Andy's "Coins 2" can I start with any program, modify it and then save it to one of the empty slots?

Also, can I program the Remote Control without the head set on and/or the coil nearby?

fastensmooth said:
If I want to add a new program like Andy's "Coins 2" can I start with any program, modify it and then save it to one of the empty slots?

Also, can I program the Remote Control without the head set on and/or the coil nearby?

Yes, you can simply bring up any predefined program and go through the various options to make the appropriate changes . . . . . then go to OPTIONNS >> PROGRAMS >> SAVE and select the slot you want to save it in. Name it and you are ready to recall it in the field.

You can but you will find that some of the options on the menu will not be available if the coil is not seen by the controller - things such as TX POWER, OFFSET, etc.

When you are in range of the coil and / or headphones, the saved program will be flashed to the other components. If you save the program in say SLOT 14, you will see a P14 on the headohone controller when you scroll through the available options.

Let me know if this answered your questions

Andy

Andy Sabisch said:
When you are in range of the coil and / or headphones, the saved program will be flashed to the other components. If you save the program in say SLOT 14, you will see a P14 on the headohone controller when you scroll through the available options.

Hello, I have 2 questions.

1. What happens if the remote control is on, and the headphones are off while your saving a new program? Will it synchronize afterwards?
2. Is it possible to change the order of the new programs?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info. I was able to get all the data in as program 11 except I am having trouble with the break points and tones settings. I didn't see any info in the instruction manual about "breakpoints". Could you possibly elaborate on how to do the settings for these last two points:Breakpoints and Tones.

fastensmooth said:
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info. I was able to get all the data in as program 11 except I am having trouble with the break points and tones settings. I didn't see any info in the instruction manual about "breakpoints". Could you possibly elaborate on how to do the settings for these last two points:Breakpoints and Tones.

When you go into MENU and select DISC, you will have an option shown for EXPERT. Here you can select the number of tones, full tones or pitch. On the 2 TONES, 3 TONES, 4 TONES and 5 TONES there is also an EXPERT option shown.

Enter this screen and you will see the [size=large]tones[/size] on the left and the [size=large]breakpoints[/size] on the top with each being adjusted with the <+> and <-> touchpads.

If you are still having problems, let me know and we can try to connect so I can walk you through it

Andy