Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EPIC CA Hunt!! You will want to watch this one!!

Ron (CA)

Sometimes a video is all you need.

I know this video may seem long and many of you will not want to watch a 16 minute video. But this is one you WILL want to watch.

Part of the fun is the excitement of each find. Watch in full screen for the full effect!

Enjoy!! I know I sure did!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scCXcdEgOzo[/video]

:drool::drool::drool::drool: Just take me with you on one of your hunts please!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Ron... as usual, another awesome Job out there, just another reason that RESEARCH pays, Big time, Congrats guys

Freakin amazing!

Holy Cow is right!!!!! I wouldn't have been able to sleep that night lol Finds of a lifetime and it sounds like you guys just scratched the surface!!! I wish you many more silver & gold coins.

I AM SCREAMING :surprised:

It Is What We Live For

My Heart Is Still Beating So Fast

No Words Can Express The Joy And Congratulations

And Here I Thought We Had It Better In The North East LOL

Whaaaa! :surprised::drool::yikes::puke:

Great vid of a once in a Lifetime hunt! Beautiful display at the end too..what a great thing for you to share this amazing hunt with us! Thanks... go and get some more!:clapping:
Mud

Ron/Cal are you at liberty to share with us your reasoning behind this particular field ie; treasure tale,old map, or whatever it was that led you to this area.This would add to the adventure for us wannabees.

Did you guys have any problems with detector operation due to the power lines in the area? Maybe you guys were too pumped up to notice? lol

I don't believe anyone here would be able to turn away from that video.

I was breathless. And the coins' condition: AMAZING!!

Wow, I didn't want that video to end! You guys will be hard pressed to top that hunt (unless of course there's still more there). Nice job on the research Mark! It definitely pays off. Huge congrats to you guys. Thanks for making the video so the rest of us could be there and share in the excitement. Watching those coins pop out of the dirt was awesome to see.

I have to ask because I don't know what I would do in this situation, but what is the etiquette/politics of a group hunt when a find like this is made? It seems as if when the first or 2nd find in the same general spot was made, everybody else flocked to that spot and started hunting there. What do you do with regards to dividing up the booty - is it split evenly among each of you or is it every man for himself at that point? It seems as if it could get very competitive and potentially very ugly. Is all this worked out ahead of time to prevent bad blood? How did you handle it?

-pete

I have seen this on many forums and never tire of it!!

To quote the cast of the video, "Holy S**t"!
Great video. Thrilled to see some AMAZING finds from the left coast.