Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Epic comparison video and a sale on %$#&^

CT Todd

[size=medium]Click bait sorry[/size]
Got out today for a real hunt with the Nox since things have melted. Got about 4 hours on it today. I went to a new site and did well with it. I was hunting in field 1. The machine was a bit chatty but not too bad. I hit quite a few buttons with some bits and pieces and two nice coppers both we're Connecticut Coppers. One was about 8" with squar nails in the hole and the other about 5" also with nails. So the Nox did very well with adjacent targets and locked up very well on the coin targets. So far so good. More to come.

Ha, your liking it more now.. It was a good hunt Todd, now we no longer have to wonder what is out in that field.

'Bout time you got the batteries charged :shocked: Nice hunt brother, any details on the coppers? Maybe a Maltese cross on the suspender buckle?
Laplander

Todd...... i have to ask, did you hunt in AM? If so .... is the machine set up differently for AM vs having no disc? Just a simpler way to flip back and forth? I got something from someone today talking about relic hunting .... using nothing but AM, and oddly doing a auto GB then setting it manually +2 to +4 about it. That seemed odd to me. Recommended ...... 0 iron bias and to run the machine stable or it lost a lot more depth. I no longer do a lot of field or relic hunting......but those are nice finds. What i have found thou just beach hunting..... a little moisture and salt in the soil and this machine really lights up and wants to chatter a bit.

dewcon4414 said:
Todd...... i have to ask, did you hunt in AM? If so .... is the machine set up differently for AM vs having no disc? Just a simpler way to flip back and forth? I got something from someone today talking about relic hunting .... using nothing but AM, and oddly doing a auto GB then setting it manually +2 to +4 about it. That seemed odd to me. Recommended ...... 0 iron bias and to run the machine stable or it lost a lot more depth. I no longer do a lot of field or relic hunting......but those are nice finds. What i have found thou just beach hunting..... a little moisture and salt in the soil and this machine really lights up and wants to chatter a bit.

IDK basically just flapping this thing like a chicken at this point.

Yes there was a home in the field. That's what got us there.

I haven't cleaned the coppers yet. Suspender is last on the list but is for sale for right kind of money.

Thanks Guys all kidding aside, I'm thinking and and working on this thing at this point. I do have a process but it is slow. I'll get back with actual thoughts about things in the near future.
HHunting Todd

I hunted in grass 6-8 inches tall yesterday on 23 sense field1,2 park 2 and she was pretty chatty but no more than any other machine I've used which isn't a lot.nice finds I need a good day