Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eplorer face blemish, thank you

Kidd

for all the input guys. There is allot of experience out there, and being able to tap into it is a great gift. After talking to minelab, I will be sending the unit in. It may sound like a small cosmetic thing, but my concern is that now that there is a raised bubble of thin vinyl, it is far more susceptible to tearing, then there's an ugly scar. Oh well, there is 10 inches of snow outside my window anyhoo. One of the things I love to do in the winter, when the ground is frozen is hit the beach, here in Mass. there are allot of places to do just that. Just to get some time in on the machine, any excuse to get out. Thanks again, I hope santa leaves everyone the accessories you hoped for, Kidd