Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox 600 question?

Since tge 600 is lacking the gold modes of the 800 and i heard it said in videos that the gold modes were an all metal mode and the deepest modes, does that mean the 600 has no true all metal modes then?

Of all the differences between the 800 and the 600, this is the biggest thing that made me choose the 800.

I really wish they had a lower frequency weighted true threshold all metal mode like the gold mode ju st lower frequency. Maybe in an Equinox 1000.