Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox beach hunting

Dears ... may I know please what's the best setting you can get best depth and maximum sensitivity on the beach . like which Best tone between ( 1-2-25-50) . so can you telling us about your experience please . regards

25??
MAKRO RACER POWER said:
Dears ... may I know please what's the best setting you can get best depth and maximum sensitivity on the beach . like which Best tone between ( 1-2-25-50) . so can you telling us about your experience please . regards

Last week I hunted dry and wet sand with my updated 800. Beach 1, sensitivity 20, iron bias 2, GB-tracking. No problem with crusty 12” coins and a few whispers that were 16” or deeper coins. It was my first beach hunt with the equinox and I loved it. 4 hours and got 48 coins, some were corroded badly.

there are no magic settings. Beach1 for wet sand. beach2 for saltwater. Set sensitivity until falsing is minimal. All things put out in the user manual. tones dont change depth. iron bias doesnt change depth.

use recovery speed based on trash level
use iron bias based on iron trash level.
use ground balance if you have excessive iron sand.