Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox coil ?

BarryL

Well just had a question on the Equinox coil availability I know the Equinox's only come with the 11 inch coil and Mine lab is suppose to be adding coils in the future for them I guess from what I have gathered from the forums . My question is does anyone know if NEL or Cors will have a smaller coil available maybe before Minelab will as I have many NEL coils for my other detectors and really Like them Just Curious as I don't know any where else to ask this Question

If history is any precedent Coiltek will be making the after market coils for the Equinox and no one else.
Minelab missed the boat after the etrac and since then all those CTX coils that they don't make in house have come from Coiltek.
I think it's the special proprietary electronics in the coil that Minelab controls and Coiltek is evidently the only company willing to pay for the rights to have access to process.

ML puts a chip in the EQ loop, but have put them in other models too, and Nel, Mars (and others) are making loops for them .

I would really like to see a 7 inch size for the Equinox

There will be a 6"

I am looking forward to the 15" coil.

Has there been any word on it's availability?