Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox hunts 8 and 9 2nd ring found

DFX-Gregg

Well clad wise average has dropped way down from 10 years ago... but much shorter hunts too. Just under $5 in clad for the 2 hunts around 4 hours total... One chuckie cheese token dated 1983 "In pizza we trust"lol.....used to find these all the time...

Also today I found my second ring with the equinox not sure but guessing a junk ring with a fake diamond and grouping.. as there is no marking... will have checked just in case... if real has to be a carat... but doubt it...

Nickel lost a battle with a lawn mower from today...

hunts 8, 9 3/13 AND 3/14 6 INCH COIL...pinpointing dead on with this coil...

The equinox id's the smallest items crazy... all junk on the tiny stuff...but I am sure sooner or later some goodies...

Attachments

• 3 14 ring no markings.jpg
    3 14 ring no markings.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 3 14 ring unknown.jpg
    3 14 ring unknown.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 3 13 hunt 2.73 chuckie cheese token 1983.jpg
    3 13 hunt 2.73 chuckie cheese token 1983.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 3 14 22 hunt 2.02 ring.jpg
    3 14 22 hunt 2.02 ring.jpg